In this article, you will learn how to use the Local page in the Directory app.
Use the Local page to enter and access information on local areas of importance to your hotel. Quore will automatically create To and From directions for every location you enter.
Pro Tip: You can print out directions for guests to use.
This page is only available from the desktop.
How to View Existing Areas
1. From the Directory app, click on the Local page button.
2. Click on the area name to view details on an existing local area.
How to Add a New Area
1. From the Directory app, click the + New page button.
2. Click New Local Entry.
3. Enter the area name, contact information, category, and the property associated with this area. Add any notes you wish to include to the description box.
4. Click the green Create Entry button.
Pro Tip: Once you have entered your areas, they will be searchable on the dashboard in the Directions search bar on the right.