In this article, you will learn how to start and complete a cleaning inspection from the mobile Cleanings app.
How to Complete a Cleaning Inspection
1. From the mobile Cleanings app, locate the guestroom you wish to do a cleaning inspection for, then tap on the room number in the Cleanings Rooms Grid.
2. Tap on the cleaning inspection type (Checkout, Stayover, or Deep Clean).
3. Tap once on any line item to fail it. This will highlight the line item in red and activate the X icon. All cleaning inspections begin with a score of 100%. Any failed item will deduct from that score.
Pro Tip: To report an item to the Lost & Found app or create a work order, tap on the More Options button. Within the work order, you can add notes and attach photos to visually illustrate any issues within the room.
4. Once you have scored all items and added any other necessary information, tap the Complete button to finish your cleaning inspection.
- Pro Tip: Be sure to tap any line item to add comments or photos.
5. Quore will prompt you to type in the name of the housekeeper who cleaned the room. When the housekeeper’s name appears, tap on the name of the housekeeper to attach them to that cleaning.
Pro Tip: Leaving this field blank will mark the cleaner as Unknown.
6. Add any notes relevant to the cleaning inspection.
7. Tap the Complete button to finish your cleaning inspection.
A banner will appear indicating the cleaning type and the room inspected. The Cleanings Rooms Grid will reflect the color associated with that completed cleaning type. When you are ready to inspect the next room, tap on the room number in the Cleanings Rooms Grid and repeat the steps above.