In this article, you will learn how to create a message in the Mail app.
How to Create a Message from the Desktop
1. From the desktop Mail app, click the + New page button.
2. Select whether you are sending a message or memo using the Type dropdown.
3. Enter a recipient or recipients. Add a subject. Then type in your message.
4. Click the green Send Message button when done.
How to Create a Message on Mobile
1. From the mobile Mail app, tap the + icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
2. Tap the + Message button.
3. Select a user from the dropdown menu to send your message to. Enter a subject and your message in the appropriate fields.
4. When you are finished, tap the blue Send Message button.