In this article, you will learn how to manage your inbox in the Mail app.
You can use both the desktop and mobile versions of the Mail app to view, create, reply to, and delete messages. Memos and important notifications will also be sent to your inbox. To keep your inbox organized, we recommend deleting messages that are no longer relevant.
How to Delete an Individual Message from the Desktop
1. From within the message, click the Delete link to the right.
2. A warning will pop up asking if you are sure you want to delete it. If so, click the green Delete button.
How to Mass Delete from the Desktop
1. Click on the Inbox page button.
2. Click to checkmark each message you wish to delete.
3. Click the Delete button.
How to Delete a Message on Mobile
1. Tap on the message you wish to delete.
2. Tap the Trash icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. If you are sure you wish to delete this message, tap OK.