Log entries are used to help streamline communication between staff members and keep everyone at the hotel informed.
In this article, you will learn how to create a log entry on the desktop and on mobile versions of Quore.
How to Create a Desk Log from the Desktop
1. From the Logs app, click the + New page button.
Pro Tip: You can also add a log book entry directly from the Dashboard.
2. Click New Desk Log Entry.
3. When you have entered all required information, click the green Post Entry button.
How to Create a Desk Log on Mobile
1. From the mobile Logs app, tap on the + icon in the bottom right corner of your screen, then tap the + Log Entry button.
2. Type in the headline, entry, and date.
3. When all information has been entered, tap the blue Post Item button. The newly created log will appear in your desk log.
Pro Tip: The new desk log will also appear in your log book on the desktop Dashboard.
You can track and view past entries in the Logs app. Click here to learn more.